There was a scheduling conflict....and to make a long story short....
...my C-section is now scheduled for tomorrow, July 9th at 5:00 pm!!!!!!
I am so excited...and nervous....and freaking out just a little bit. But, I am glad this is happening sooner than later. Oh, and just to fill you in....at the dr. today, there was no change, no progression. I am still 50% effaced and 1 1/2 cm dilated. That tells me we just need to go in and get this baby. We are suppose to arrive at the hospital at 3:00 pm and the surgery starts at 5:00.
Check back tomorrow for baby birthday news. I'm having Tracey update the site for me.
10 comments:
Congratulations & Good Luck!!! We will be praying and thinking about you!
So so excited for you!!!! And tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and Eric's dad's...good birthday to have!! Please keep website posted...can't wait to see pics....will be praying for you tomorrow.
Wow! I know you are ready! Your parents were on the edge of their seats every time your mom's cell rang( they were over for dinner Sunday night)! You and your Family will be in our prayers in the upcoming days.
Good luck to you guys tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers. How exciting!! I look forward to pictures so get them here fast!
WE CAN'T WAIT!!! We love you guys!!! Good luck and we'll be thinking about you!
hope it all goes well;we can not wait to see him!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all tomorrow!!
Bethany- I'm praying for you! I remember 6 months ago and how hard those long nights were the first few weeks! I'll be praying for everything to go smoothly today and for your recovery and sleep the next few weeks! Lisa
Congradulation and we will be praying for you today, and sending all our love your way
Good Luck Bethany!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!!! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby Patton!
Post a Comment