Gabe's first time in pants....which we had to take them right off because his belly button cord hasn't fallen off yet.
This is Allie's best friend Daniel. He is 14 and lives 2 houses down from us. He loves Allie and is sweet to come play with her. Allie constantly talks about him and we make many trips up to his house throughout the week.
Pop feeding Gabe....Allie trying to help.
Everything is going well in the Patton household. Gabe is now 2 weeks and 2 days. I am so glad we have gotten through these first couple of weeks.
I am starting to see Gabe fall into somewhat of a routine. He takes his last bottle around 8:00 pm and will go down for the night....he then wakes up around 12-1 to feed, then again around 3-4, then wakes up for the day between 6-7. We have been taking shifts during the night so we all get some sleep. My mom has been on shift 1, Stephen on shift 2, and I have last shift. He will take one long morning nap and an afternoon nap. When he is up he is a squirmy little thing. He won't quite sit in his swing without some squawking, but we are working on that. He is going to have to learn to be by himself some while I handle Allie.
My dad is back in town to pick up my mom...they are leaving Sunday to go back home. I have loved having mom's help....It would have been tough surviving the first 2 weeks without her! Then on Sunday evening, Stephen's mom is coming in to have a turn helping out. She will be with us for a week and a half. We are looking forward to having her come visit. We are planning on a little photo shoot while she is here, so be sure and check back for new Susan pics soon.
5 comments:
Bethany, I love these new pictures! I REALLY love the one with you, Ally and Gabe. It's soooo cute! I am so glad that you're doing so much better and that you have such a wonderful family there to help you. We'll have to get together next month and let the kids play.
We have been thinking about you guys so much!!! Between blog posts we ask David and Lindsey about you, I am so glad that things are doing good and have gotten better! We were very worried about you for a minute, but it looks like now we have nothing to worry about!!! Gabe looks like such a sweet boy and Allie seems to like him in the pics! We are so happy for you!!!
I'm glad to hear everything is going well. You have a beautiful family!
he is precious! love all the pictures. ally looks like she is enjoying being a big sister. get used to getting a LOT of "help" (which makes everything actually take longer, but oh well!).
What a cute boy! I know that boys are to be called handsome, but he is still cute! I love the pictures! Can't wait to see Gabe in person!
Love you!
Theresa
Post a Comment