He is so precious! I can not wait to meet him and see you all next week. Love you!
P.S. People keep asking me why you misspell my name...let's go ahead and put a rest to that already! ;)
He is so beautiful!!!!!!!!! Emily can not wait to meet him. Congradulations again, and love to you Big sister Allie, enjoy your new baby brother.
So sweet! And great pictures...thanks Tracy for posting them!
Baby boys are AWESOME!!! He is so handsome :) I can't wait to see you all! Maybe we can plan a trip soon! Take care!
Thank you so much for the pictures; they're beautiful. And little Gabriel is soooo beautiful also!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
oh my goodness! am I the only one who thinks this, or does he not look like BEN when he was little?!!!! Precious Precious! we are so happy for you!
He is perfect! So precious and he does look a bit like Allie! Congrats on another beautiful baby!!
Congratulations!!! I know you are very proud of your sweet Gabriel. He is adorable!!Love you!Theresa
okay, so he does look like Stephen! Susan, if you are out there somewhere in Blog land, you should put a baby picture of Stephen on here so we can compare the two!
He is so precious! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures.
What a blessing Baby Gabriel is... straight from God! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
He is so precious! I can not wait to meet him and see you all next week. Love you!
P.S. People keep asking me why you misspell my name...let's go ahead and put a rest to that already! ;)
He is so beautiful!!!!!!!!! Emily can not wait to meet him. Congradulations again, and love to you Big sister Allie, enjoy your new baby brother.
So sweet! And great pictures...thanks Tracy for posting them!
Baby boys are AWESOME!!! He is so handsome :) I can't wait to see you all! Maybe we can plan a trip soon! Take care!
Thank you so much for the pictures; they're beautiful. And little Gabriel is soooo beautiful also!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
oh my goodness! am I the only one who thinks this, or does he not look like BEN when he was little?!!!! Precious Precious! we are so happy for you!
He is perfect! So precious and he does look a bit like Allie! Congrats on another beautiful baby!!
Congratulations!!! I know you are very proud of your sweet Gabriel. He is adorable!!
Love you!
Theresa
okay, so he does look like Stephen! Susan, if you are out there somewhere in Blog land, you should put a baby picture of Stephen on here so we can compare the two!
He is so precious! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures.
What a blessing Baby Gabriel is... straight from God! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment