I spoke too soon about seeing Gabe falling into a nighttime routine. He has been a booger at night lately! He is having a hard time going down and staying down. Then when he gets up, we have a hard time getting him back down again. He is also an early riser...6:00 am. It is starting to take a toll on us. Luckily, Susan arrived last night and is willing and ready to give us a break. She offered to take Gabe for the entire night tonight...but I just can't do that to her. He would keep her up all night. I don't know if I have mentioned this or not, but he is a little tongue tied. He goes back to the dr. on Thursday and we are going to set up an appt. to have it clipped. I think it is affecting his eating. He really fights bottles and always seems so uncomfortable and gassy. He makes this clicking noise when he drinks his bottles, which I think has something to do with his tongue. Who knows though!
On another note, Stephen and I went on a date the other night! It was so good to get out and be together...just the two of us. We went to downtown Greenville and ate at Soby's...very yummy if you have never been. Then we went to Frankie's Fun Park to play putt putt. We haven't done that in years! But, it was a lot of fun. And tonight I am meeting a friend out for a movie...Mama Mia. It feels so good to get out of the house!
6 comments:
oh my goodness, Mama Mia is such a good movie!!! We are still thinking of you guys!
Glad you and Stephen got some time for yourselves. Hope Gabe gets into some kind of schedule for you so you can get some rest.
I can't wait to see Mama Mia-have heard it is great. Have fun! So glad that you are getting some time for yourself :)
Addy did the same thing when she was first born...I was up all night! She thought 3 a.m. was her bedtime. Tired!!!
Good for you! I hope y'all had a ball!
Good for you! I hope y'all had a ball!
It seems like you are adjusting!! Date night!! Sounds like you needed it and had fun, good for you!! I'm sure Grammy is loving every minute with the grandkids!! I get to go see Aila for the weekend so this Grammy is excited too!! Tell Grammy we will have to get on Skype this weekend and show off the grandkids!!
Post a Comment