We have a date set for a C-section - July 15th at 10:00 am.
However, we are still hoping to go into labor before this date. I am dilated 1 1/2 cm...and 50% effaced. So, I have a ways to go before having this baby on my own. So, my dr. did a sweep of my membranes today. That is suppose to help me go into labor. I don't know if it is all in my head, but I do feel like the membrane sweep is making me have some different feelings down there...sharp pains and a good bit of pressure from the baby. And she said she felt the baby's head when she was examining me. I can definitely tell the baby has dropped. The top part of my belly is smushy and the baby is hanging low. Not too much longer!!!!!
3 comments:
Can't wait!!!!
July 15 or earlier..either way not much longer! Keep us posted :)
I hope you have him sooner than the 15. When I had my membraines sweeped I went into labor 6 hours later and had pretty much the same sympotms you were talking about. Maybe he will be a All American Baby born on the 4th of July.Good Luck Luv you all
Post a Comment