Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's a BOY!


Gabriel Douglas was born at 6:03 EST tonight! He is 8 lb 3 oz and 20 inches! Bethany and Gabriel are both doing good.
As soon as I get any pictures, I will post again.
:)

Tracy

10 comments:

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

Welcome to the world little Gabriel! We can't wait to see pictures of you and your Mommy, Daddy & big sister!!

The Roper's said...

Congrats to the Patton family!

Emily said...

Welcome to the world Gabiel, you have a great big sister to help you grow up, and we can't wait to meet you at Thanksgiving. Cogradulation mommy and daddy, we love you guys. JR, Amy and Emily

royster family said...

yEAH FOR THE PATTONS! PICTURES! HURRY!

lyla said...

congratulations! he's a big boy!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! So glad to hear Bethany and Gabriel are doing well!

The Auttonberry's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We're so glad he's here and you both are doing good. Can't wait to meet you Gabriel.
Clint, Jennifer & Berkley

Allyson said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited you had a boy! I hope you all are doing wonderfully and please remember me if you need some help.

We joined blogspot too: http://allyson-lifewithus.blogspot.com/

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see him! Congratulations Bethany and Stephen!

The Roap Family said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you!