Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabriel
















11 comments:

Nanny said...

Congratulations.... He's beautiful, just like the rest of his family. Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving. Love ya. Aunt Judi

Emily said...

Allie you look like you were happy to meet your little brother. Are you helping mommy and daddy take care of him. I hope he is a good baby for you guys. Love to you all
Emily, Amy and JR

juju said...

How precious is this little guy! So glad Allie got her a little brother. Thinking of all of you, knowing there are so many adjustments with #2! Have fun Big Mama - there's nothing sweeter! Love you all and can't wait to see him. Judy

Gayla said...

Thank you for sharing more pics. He is absolutely adorable! I hope you all are adjusting and that you are feeling ok. Take care.

The Roper's said...

Love the picture of Gabriel and big sister! He is to sweet :)
Hopefully get to see him at the beach! Take care of yourself to.

Emily said...

Emily want to type her own comment so here goes.

sjgblj sdnkjlds jsdjhk gabriel.

That is supposed to say "I Love You Gabriel" I am translating for her. She even blew him 2 kisses 1 for him and the other 1 to share with his sister Allie

**Punkydoop's World** said...

Thank you for posting!!! He is so precious! I can't wait to mee him!
Love you guys!

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to meet him!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

He is precious! Love the picture of him and Allie and the one in his AUBURN outfit. So glad he's healthy and doing good. :)

The Roap Family said...

Congrats on the new baby!!! I understand about the postpardum, I had it with Emma. I will be praying for you guys!