Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pool Opening

Our pool finally openend this past Sunday. Allie and I have been taking advantage of it while we can before this baby is born. We have been swimming everyday this week. She LOVES the water and the big kids from the neighborhood that she gets to play with. She is so fun watching swim with her swimmies on....no fear...and of course, she wants to do everything by herself.






5 comments:

The Roper's said...

She is to cute! Looks like a great pool and I love your new car...lots of new things in the Patton household soon! Thnking of ya'll....

Lindsey said...

I can't believe what a big girl she is!!! We miss you guys! Oh, and congrats on the new car!

royster family said...

I can't remember (and I am too lazy to go all the way back and read) but did you ever pick out names?

Bethany Patton said...

Melissa - Our names are Gabriel Douglas or Tessa Rose.

Emily said...

Allie you look like you had fun in the pool. Miss you guys, allmy love Emily