I will be posting more pics in the days to come of the delivery and pics of Gabe....for now....here are some of us right before we left for the hospital.
So sad I didn't get to tickle your belly this time ;) I bet you are so happy to not be pregnant anymore...for many reasons, mainly because Gabe is here now! Hope everyone is adjusting!!!
4 comments:
So sad I didn't get to tickle your belly this time ;) I bet you are so happy to not be pregnant anymore...for many reasons, mainly because Gabe is here now! Hope everyone is adjusting!!!
Congratulations! I'm sooo excited for yall and can't wait to meet little Gabe!!!
Although I love the pictures of you and Stephen, I am impatiently waiting for more Gabe pictures. Hope you are doing well.
You two are so cute together! those pictures are so gfood of you guys!
Post a Comment