I love the pictures! Gabe is a beautiful baby.
Oh, the pics are so sweet! He is looking more like Stephen to me! Can't wait to meet him!
Adorable black & whites!He is a cutie!
He is beautiful!!! I agree, he DOES look like Stephen :)
He is so precious!!!
How precious! I LOVE the first one of you and Gabe! We're going to have to come visit again soon so I can hold him. :)
She takes wonderful pictures! I love the first one.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the pictures! Gabe is a beautiful baby.
Oh, the pics are so sweet! He is looking more like Stephen to me! Can't wait to meet him!
Adorable black & whites!He is a cutie!
He is beautiful!!! I agree, he DOES look like Stephen :)
He is so precious!!!
How precious! I LOVE the first one of you and Gabe! We're going to have to come visit again soon so I can hold him. :)
She takes wonderful pictures! I love the first one.
Post a Comment