This little man needs to stop growing up so fast. He says simple words like, uh-oh, mama, dada, oooh. He walks behind push toys. And, as of yesterday, is standing unassisted for 5+ seconds at a time. He is down to one nighttime bottle (but this may not last through the week. I refuse to buy another can of formula. He drinks whole milk now....we're hoping to get some meat on his bones. He eats any table food. His new favorite is beenie weenies. He is changing so much and is starting to show us just how much he now understands.
Where's the moon?
And he'll point to the moon. He also does this with birds and planes.
I had to bribe Allie to let me take pics of her. This time, a supervised spin around the neighborhood on her princess scooter. (I didn't realize Gabe had his pacy in during some of the shots).

While it looks like he is lying over on his sister to love on her....he actually is trying to scoot away.
Gabe has always been so easy to shoot. I just hope he keeps it up the older he gets.

Allie being very cooperative.
And not so cooperative. This was the last pic before I gave up and took the kids for a walk.
2 comments:
They are precious!!
SOOO SWEET!
Post a Comment