We took Gabe to Jelly Beans yesterday for his 1st haircut. He did great. Only fussed once for a little bit until his daddy handed him a balloon.

How cute are these little cars the kids sit in while they get their haircut?

This was his reaction to the first snip. A little unsure, but he sat there like an old pro.

Really he stood the majority of the time.
5 comments:
I Love that sweet boy, and his BIG BOY haircut! Thanks for all the pics, it was like being there. (sort of) What did little miss Allie think of the beauty shop? Talk soon,
Love,
Mom
What a cute salon idea!!! :) He is such a big boy!!
What a big boy! He looks cute as always!
He is so cute and I love the pictures of them cuddled on the chair. Sweet brother and sister! I love it when mine are being sweet :) Makes a Mommy proud.
I have never seen such a place. What a great idea.
I can't believe that he will be one soon. However, aren't you supposed to wait until AFTER the first birthday to cut their hair?
Just asking...
Post a Comment