Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Training wheels

Allie riding her Cinderella bicycle with training wheels. She really does quite well on it.

She has taken a couple of tumbles...this one I just so happened to be chasing her snapping away.

I should win mother of the year. Instead of rushing right to her side to comfort her as she cried...

I kept clicking away....

Then I picked her up and made her get right back on. She was real happy with me at this point.

Gabe is always wanting to do whatever his sister is doing.
So, we let him have a turn as well. But, he was more interested in ringing the bell on the handles.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What is it with Stephen and little tiny ride-along toys? =) Great pics.

Unknown said...

It would be a complete toss up right now...who do I love more? Gabe or Stephen? That is the sweetest picture!
What a great Dad he is...but I think he had a pretty great role model!
(Please don't tell him I said any of this, you know I am still at odds with the grandsons!)

Cristin Claire said...

Precious! I love her skirt too. I'm always a fan of big polka dots!