
This is what our mornings look like around here. Drink of choice (well, milk for Gabe, he doesn't get a choice), puffs for Gabe, Special K for Allie (yes, out of all the sugary cereals out there, she asks for either Special K or
Raisin Bran), lots of
snuggly blankets, and the Disney channel.

Add in some pestering.
Have I mentioned lately how sweet these kids are?
Allie has really stepped up and is filling her big sister roll quite nicely. And, while Gabe may never admit it, I think he likes her picking on him.

On another note, Stephen made the mistake of sending me out shopping solo on Saturday. I had all the time I wanted. I think I walked up and down every aisle at Target...twice. We are working on 3 years of being in
Greenville. Of those years our master bedroom hasn't changed. Nothing on the walls, no curtains, no rug, no art for the wall, no
nothin'! SO....

Target inspired me. I found this great crisp white duvet with euro shams, gray coverlet with shams, and my pop of color pillow. It's a start. As you see, I have yet to pick out paint or do anything but put the bedding on. I'm thinking some sort of light gray wall with white silk curtains? I'm very well aware we have Goliath bedside table lamp competing with the David bedside table lamp. I also need help in that field. I'm thinking glass base with a white drum shade? Any designers out there?
This thing on??? I would love suggestions.
I have been wanting white bedding for some time, but kept talking myself out of it.

She is the reason why.
5 comments:
It cracks me up, every time, to see Izzy in a bandana. Y'all hate that dog but still dress her up.
And, LOVE the bedding. Nice job. Love the glass lamp bases...its what I've been eyeing for Addy's room.
The bandana was a parting gift from her latest visit to dog jail over Memorial Day. She goes back for the week of the 4th...so she will be sporting a new bandana soon. Mozelle like hand-me-downs?
Have I told you how adorable your kids are? Little Gabe is getting so big and even more handsome, if that's possible! I love the bedroom suit too. Nice!
The job is going well, just busy. I hope you all are doing well.
I am ALL about some grey and yellow lately. Try crate and barrel online for your lamps. or even target online! It looks great!
love your bedding!!!! the yellow and grey is so pretty. homegoods has had great lamps lately here in nashville--lots of glass and chrome. i think glass lamps would look great. you may even find some funky yellow ones.
Post a Comment