Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mr. Sandman

Stephen and I were enjoying a nice quiet dinner the other night with the kids playing safely outside in the sandbox. Stephen walked to the backdoor to do a quick check on the kids, and I hear a little chuckle under his breath.

We both proceeded outside to find Gabe like this. Allie had decided to dump sand all over him. (Actually, Stephen caught her in the act throwing a cup full of sand at his face).

Stephen took Allie inside for her appropriate punishment while I stayed back with Gabe to capture his new look.


Through the ordeal, he never fussed or cried and continued on with playing.



Well, hello sandy fingers...

You look tasty.

1 comment:

Life in Color said...

I love that boy. (And sand in the face is better than gasoline in the eyes...right Stephen?) I'm also pretty certain our little princess felt terrible about her error in judgement.