Thursday, June 18, 2009

Allie's crush

Meet C. He is a very funny 7 year old that lives in our neighborhood, and I think, Allie's first crush. I asked her if she had a crush on C, but her response, "No, i think he's silly". But, she is constantly asking about him and asking to go to his house to see if he can play.

Just look at the looks she gives him.


C cracked us up while he was over playing. Doing silly things like this.
Gabe's first set of bunny ears. (He also got moose eared too).



C is all boy and loves to pick bugs off of trees. Poor little Allie tries so hard to talk dolls and shoes with him, but C is just not interested.

They do both love to ride scooters, bikes and whatever this thing is called. They were so funny riding together barely fitting.
Come back soon C, we enjoyed your company!


7 comments:

Life in Color said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life in Color said...

NOOOOOO, she's too young for a crush. She's our "baby girl. (But she looks darn cute hanging on for dear life.)

AUbecca said...

Bethany, your kids are adorable. I really can't believe how much Allie looks like you when you were litte. When I fist started following your blog I thought Gabe looked so much like Stephen but even he is starting to favor you now too!

On another note, my sister-in-law is looking to transfer with her job to Greenville. But, she was looking online the other day for housing and got a little discouraged at some of the house prices. Do you think you could give me some information on areas like might be a little less expensive? I'd really appreciate any input you could give me to pass along to her.

Thanks,

Becca

Bethany Patton said...

Becca, email me (loganbs1515@yahoo.com) so I can send you info over email. We were very intimidated first moving here and had NO IDEA where to even look. So, I am happy to help.

Gina Strychar said...

Hey B. Looks like Stephen might have to get the shotgun outta the closet a little early. A crush at this age already?! It might be a good idea to look into those "all girl" schools!!

BTW - thanks for the paint suggestion. I am looking for a brown color, however I want to do a wall with a bright accent color, (orange?). I will be sure to check out your paint swab. Thanks!

Zach and Kim said...

Mom how embarassing!!! love the scooter pic.Also love Gabe's new do. Zach is jealous of his mohawk.

The VanZoerens said...

I guess I need to start preparing myself for Arden's first crush! Allie is such a cutie, and she definitely looks just like you :) Yes, that is Leiann Beatty that we had dinner with in Dallas--can you believe it?! We found each other on facebook last year and have been in touch since then. Hope you guys are doing well!