Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandma Dot



I have left the kids behind in SC with Stephen and made my way to Alabama to be with my grandma over the weekend. Please keep her in your prayers. Today she has been in the hospital one week. She originally went in and they found out she had pneumonia. That has been treated and cleared up, but there is something more going on. They ran more tests yesterday and we are waiting to hear those results. Just say a special prayer for her and the doctors/nurses who are treating her. The picture above is from a couple of years ago (I found it digging through my parents pics folder), but she is just as beautiful today!

4 comments:

Life in Color said...

Give Grandma Dot our love and have a safe trip home tomorrow.

Allyson said...

I'm so sorry. I hope she starts feeling better soon. She'll be in my prayers.

Amanda K. said...

I'll be praying for your grandma, and for safe traveling for you.

Lindsey said...

We are thinking about your sweet Grandma Dot, you and your entire family.