(Left to Right: Greyson, Sadie, Jack, Allie, Zac, (Gabe crawling off), Kaitlyn, and Michael). We are a part of a small group at church that is made up of about 8 couples + kids. Above are some of the kids. The ladies of our group have decided to meet every Wednesday for a pool day playdate.
Kaitlyn (4 years) and Allie play so well together. They are confident swimmie swimmers and we really didn't see much of them. It's nice having a kid big enough to do their own thing.
On the other hand there is Gabe. He needs constant supervision as he has no fear. Today I was lucky, he stayed GLUED to this water spicket by the gate. I turned it on a bit and the kids filled pails and cups. Gabe is accompanied by Jack and Sadie....they turned 2 earlier this spring. Sweet kids. I sat by Jack eating our picnic lunch and I was amazed how he quietly sat in his chair until his momma asked him if he was finished and ready to swim more.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Wish we had a pool to go to.
I'm so impressed with Allie's swimming abilities! Cole tries to use us as his water taxi. He doesn't want to try to swim on his own yet. Way to go, Allie!
How fun!!!
Post a Comment