Monday, June 8, 2009

Mullet child

Hello....



I have a mullet.

I've realized it is time for our almost 1 year old to get his first hair cut. It's all I can do to not run upstairs, wake him up and rush him to the nearest super clips. This drives me crazy.

Needless to say, pics of Gabe's haircut will be coming soon. Very soon!

4 comments:

Amanda K. said...

Have you ever been to Jelly Beans on E North Street? They give baby's first hair cuts for a penny! He'll get a certificate with a lock of hair and a balloon..and jelly beans for big sis! ; ) Essy had so much hair they gave me a whole bag of her hair. Hahaha!

Laura Ammons said...

Actually, that Jelly Beans has moved to Butler Road. Gabe is so stinkin' cute!!

The Roper's said...

Cute little mullet boy!

Lindsey said...

Nico sported the mullet for awhile!! I feel ya!