
Stephen has fallen victim to the sport of fly fishing. Some friends of ours are also into it...enough so that one of the guys has a fancy contraption to tie his own flies - a vice.

Stephen and Charlie worked endless hours to complete two flies. I hear it gets faster the more you practice. If it were me, I'd find the closest Bass Pro shop and buy a handful for $20.


Here's the product (not completely finished)- a
wooly bugger.

Thanks Charlie for teaching Stephen how to tie flies - as you call it "therapy when you can't get to the river."
2 comments:
The look of determination on their face! That is great!
Stephen, if you want, I can send the boys down for a couple of days to help out...I bet they could both sit still long enough!!
Speaking of that, maybe we should figure out how far of a drive it is down there...Bethany, let me know about some good hotels!!
Fun boy time for him. :) B, I'd bet you would be bored to tears trying to do that. Looks neat though!
Post a Comment