Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gulf Shores beach trip

Below are some of our pics from our beach vacay. Sorry there are so many, I couldn't pick just a few....






"Teamball". We (mostly Stephen) dug a hole, made tunnels, built little ramps with bamboo bridges, found a nut of some sort while digging in the sand, and made up a game that Allie named Teamball. We played teamball all week until I witnessed little girls trample it down in seconds. We did bring our teamball nut home for a souvenir.



























5 comments:

Lindsey said...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have a beautiful family!

lyla said...

you always have the BEST pictures! kim said she had fun with you guys. allie and gabe are precious and you got some great pictures of you mom and dad too. i love the one of you and your mom--you both look so pretty.

Ada said...

Beautiful pictures!! I know you guys had a blast! :) And you DO have a beautiful family!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Such good pictures! I can see why you couldn't pick just a few...they are so good! I'm glad ya'll had a good trip. :)

The Roper's said...

Fun! I love them all!!