Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Mozart




This curiosity makes me smile.


4 comments:

AUbecca said...

Bethany,
I have been following your blog for a long time but never posted. First let me say that you have two beautiful children and I am so glad that your family is doing wonderful. It kills me how much your daughter looks like you - especially when you were little. Second - I love your camera. It takes the best pictures! Will you please tell me all the information I need to know to buy one for me (i.e. make, model, etc.)

Thanks, Rebecca (Harkins) Hill

Bethany Patton said...

Thanks for the post Becca. I always like to hear who all actually reads my nonsense. The camera is a Cannon Rebel xs. I'm hoping to invest soon in a 50 MM 1.4 lense(it will give you a sharp subject and blurry background). I've played around with them before and even though I don't have one (yet), I know you will love the results. Happy camera hunting.

Bethany

Unknown said...

Love the new pics...I adore the picture of his hand reaching for the keyboard. Sooo sweet!
Hugs to all of you!

AUbecca said...

It's me again. Now that I've let my secret out that I have been stalking your blog for several months, I am going to start driving you crazy with my camera posts :o) Just kidding - but I did want to share a funny story with you. Last night when I got home from work, Matt gave me my Mother's Day gift (he will be at the firehall on Sunday). I knew it was probably a camera since I have been wanting one but he just so happened to get me a Canon Rebel xs. I didn't even get your reply to my post until this morning so you have no idea how excited I am to hear that he got me your camera. I am so pumped to start taking pictures with it - especially when we go to the beach.

Anywho, just wanted to share my funny coincidence with you. Have a great week!

becca