Friday, March 4, 2011

Allie

{Update.....I took Allie in to the urgent care clinic tonight (again still working on getting approved at a real dr up here). She has strep and has been feverish all day. She wasn't able to keep down the meds they gave her........I guess we'll try again in the morning.}
_____________________________________________________________________________

So, I finally gave in and went to an urgent care clinic and got an antibiotic to kick this horrible sinus infection I've been dealing with for the past 2 1/2 weeks!

I feel like a new person and have enjoyed having energy again.

Allie however, woke this morning with a sore throat and fever. Bless her!

Here are a few shots of Allie from a couple of days ago. Happy Friday!

128 copy copy

147 copy

030 copy

bw

093 copybw

3 comments:

Marla Logan said...

OH my goodness!! Is it the beautiful little princess? Or props to the photographer??? Maybe a beautiful blending of the two??? LOVE these pics of our little girl!! (just might want a copy or two??)
LOve,
Maw-maw

Josh, Kylie, Aila and Liam said...

Hope Allie gets better soon!

Tracy Williams said...

Gorgeous pics. We need your services soon. :)