
It was 40 degrees and raining yesterday and this what Allie wore for our afternoon spent at home. (My neighbor who popped in unexpectedly surely thinks we're nuts.)
Allie's little eyes lit up when she saw this $8 "Little Mermaid" aqua swimsuit hanging on the top shelf at Target the other day. With a Marco trip quickly approaching I knew she would more than likely need a new suit for this year. I grabbed a size 5 and we headed to checkout.
As soon as we arrived home she wanted to wear it. Her excitement was quickly crushed when I told her the swimsuit didn't fit and we had to take it back. Just crushed.
I went back for a size 4 yesterday. Fits perfect....along with the other size 4 swimsuits from last season. We've got a petite one!
1 comment:
Petite yes.....but good things come in small packages!! Love that sweet girl! I hope all her mermaid dreams come true while she's at Grammy's!!
Post a Comment