
The only time of day this little guy is squeaky clean is right when he exits the bathtub.
I am amazed just how dirty little boys can be. Seriously. Always sticky, gooky, muddy, blue mouth, crumbs of who knows what in his hair, markered hands and face, etc...
I found G stuffing peanut butter between his toes a couple of days ago. Today, I noticed some major toejam. Apparently I had forgotten to clean out between his toes (who does this anyway?), and some gunk had built up on the sticky peanut butter.

Just another example of my little messy boy enjoying his popsicle with muddy hands.
I wouldn't have him any other way though! I'm starting to like my sticky Gabe kisses.
3 comments:
I love that boy. (I can tell you it's in his genes..gets it from his father and his Uncle C and most likely Pappy too.)
I love little boys. They are so into the moment all of the time. PButter is a good substitute for mud when the latter in unavailable. I found that a little dishwasher soap in the laundry takes out a lot of stains. These pictures bring back memories. Thanks.
That would be memories of my brother Eric, I did not like to get dirty or hurt when I was little. But now Bethany I am being paid back with the 2 little boys that I watch. Gabe would have a lot of fun with Carson.
Post a Comment