Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frugal

007 copy

It's a daily challenge to find pants in our kids' closets that don't have holes in the knees.

Gabe follows his sisters lead and the two of them love to crawl around the house - Allie meowing and Gabe ribbitting. I play mother to these two animals A LOT!

G has lived in these cute little khaki courderoy pants this fall/winter. They have had holes in the knees the past half dozen times he has worn them. Holy pants....that's in style right?

So today coming from the backseat, I hear a rip.......and I find his cute little holy pants now have a rip from the knee down to the ground.

What can I say.....I'm frugal.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

I am pretty sure David pulled that maneuver once in college! Gabe is such a cutie!

The Roap Family said...

It's in style... and if its not-he can start a trend

chicken said...

LOVE THIS!!!