Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fly Fishing Tour

027 copy

One thing is for certain, my husband loves to fish. Saltwater, freshwater, fly fishing...it just doesn't matter.

S is gearing up for a guided fly fishing extravaganza for this weekend. He has a buddy coming up from Pville to join him.

One little catch. RAIN! There is another storm coming through today, and it all rides on how much rain is dumped in WV (I think that's where they will be fishing).

157 copy

I'm afraid his little day on the river is going to be rained out.

118 copy

I guess he can always get his fix in in the comfort of our home, tying flies.

2 comments:

Tim Logan said...

I love the picture of G in his Dad's lap tying the fly. I can see many fishing trips in the future for those two.
Pop

Life in Color said...

Ohhhh, that last one makes my heart go pitty pat. Love it. What can I say, those Patton boys love to fish.