Friday, March 11, 2011

Pedicure

055 copy



We have a daughter. We have a son.



When one kid does something....the other wants to do the exact same thing. What can I say? I pick my battles. This one....wasn't feeling the fight.



With that said, may I present, G's pedicure. I see a bright future for this kid!



On a more masculine note.....G came through the backdoor today with his pants around his ankles. He proudly tells me, "Mom, yook, peepeed in garage". Sure enough, I step out in our garage and see a wet circle. Funny thing is, since we moved into our new Hickree home, S has not allowed us to park in the garage. He is keeping the floors clean because he wants to epoxy the garage floor when the weather warms up.

3 comments:

Life in Color said...

Gotta love that boy.

Judy H. said...

You are definitely in for a fun ride!

The Roper's said...

yep, sounds like a certain little boy that I know...has blue toe nails pretty much all summer long. And he is all boy!!!