Monday, March 7, 2011

Mommy's boy

064 copy2

Gabe is our early riser.

I am okay with this, because both of our kids go to bed at 8:00 and sleep all night.

G consistently comes crawling into our bed every morning about 6:00 a.m. I like to snuggle with the little guy. It's the unexcpected jabs and kicks to the face you have to watch out for.

So this past weekend, G climbs into our bed bright and early on Saturday morning...he lays there for a minute and I hear him whisper to Stephen, "Mommy's boy".

I couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

We have discovered G loves to say things just to get a rise out of people.

I have NOOOOOO idea where he gets this.

4 comments:

Life in Color said...

Chip off the old block, eh? (I know at least 3 other men in this family that like to do the same thing.)

Tim Logan said...

I love that boy. He is a mess.
Pop

Tracy Williams said...

Wow, he's getting it from both sides! He is a stinker, but a cute one at that.

The Roper's said...

sounds like my little man! the early rising part because he is a Daddy's boy for sure!! :)