Monday, March 17, 2008

Play days

Allie wanted to play in her sandbox, but was wearing khaki pants that I did not want her to ruin. I took off her pants and headed upstairs to pick out a pair of play shorts for her. When I got back downstairs she had managed to pull off her panties as well...


Daddy after getting home from work....

Allie has not been sleeping well at night because she is cutting her 2 year molars. Friday night, we told her if she slept all night long we would take her to Monkey Joes the next day. She actually did it! Slept from 8-8! Might I add, that was a one day thing! She has gone back to waking up 2-3 times a night.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Allie you are so silly.

Cristin Claire said...

I saw your mom yesterday and she told me about Allie taking her panties off... too funny! I'm hoping to see yall this weekend! I'm just dying to see Allie!!!

The Roap Family said...

Allie, you are so funny!!!