Allie's pink eye is gone....and luckily, neither Stephen or myself got it! AND, I have confirmed the reason for Allie not sleeping at nights.....2 year MOLARS! That also explains her random fevers last weekend. I got a good look the other day and saw some white under her gums. She also told me the other day her teeth hurt. Last night she woke up saying her ears and teeth hurt. So, we are just trying to keep Motrin in her at nights and get as much sleep as possible. She is waking up about 4 times a night right now. No fun, being that I have to get up and deal with it each time. Then it takes me a bit to get back to sleep. Say a little prayer this all passes soon! Those molars don't look anywhere close to popping through....
Friday, March 14, 2008
2 year molars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Positive thoughts and prayers are going your way from us!!! We totally understand! We finally have gotten Emma back on her schedule- she is only waking up ONCE now around 3(much better than 4-5 times)! Funny how we get excited about sleep!
Poor Allie I know how you feel Bethany, The molars are the worst to come in. Emily was so cranky with hers. But I did find that if you could find Orel Gel Swabs, they are hard to find but if you find them they help because you can get them back there better than a finger. I swear by them. All our love and prayers for her.
Post a Comment