Monday, March 3, 2008

20 weeks



Okay, so before I get too terribly big, I thought I would post a pic of my growing belly. This is me at 20 weeks....halfway there! Can you imagine how big I will be in another 20 weeks!?! I am feeling great, just have a very BIG appetite. I am still going to the gym everyday and getting in a 2 mile walk. I hope I am able to keep it up the entire pregnancy. And, I am seeing my belly move these days as the little jabs and kicks are getting stronger. As for the other pic, I just thought it was sweet. Allie and I were outside the other day and she was pulling up grass and putting it all over her bear. She also likes to do this to Izzy too.

6 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

I can't believe how big your cute belly has gotten! You are such a cute pregnant person! Allie is the sweetest thing! Will I ever get to see her again???

The Roper's said...

You are to cute. Way to go on the walking!

Emily said...

you look great and Allie has got to be the sweetest little girl. She is a very loving girl. Did you get her the bed you wanted,lets see a picture please.

The Roap Family said...

Look at that cute belly!!! yay, you are half way there!!!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

You look so cute, Bethany. I know ya'll are getting excited to find out what this baby is. :)

Tracy Williams said...

Yay...a belly shot! Thanks for adding that one! You are looking mighty cute! Take care of those little ones!