Oh, update on Allie's big girl bed. Not doing so good with it. Could be the fact that she had been sick this weekend, could be that she is still tranisitioning and just getting used to it, could be teething, now..could be think pink eye thing. Regardless of what it is...she is not sleeping well. I was up with her 4 times last night. One of those times, Stephen and I woke up to a "THUD" followed by loud crying. We think she fell out of the bed. By the time I made it to her room, she was standing by the door marching in place crying uncontrollably. Ahhhhh...wish us luck tonight!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
PINK EYE
Oh, update on Allie's big girl bed. Not doing so good with it. Could be the fact that she had been sick this weekend, could be that she is still tranisitioning and just getting used to it, could be teething, now..could be think pink eye thing. Regardless of what it is...she is not sleeping well. I was up with her 4 times last night. One of those times, Stephen and I woke up to a "THUD" followed by loud crying. We think she fell out of the bed. By the time I made it to her room, she was standing by the door marching in place crying uncontrollably. Ahhhhh...wish us luck tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh no poor Allie I had that about a year ago and I know it drove me up the wall. It was so hard not to rub it because it was itchy and so goopy. But fear not Allie it goes away quicky. I hope you feel better soon. I love your basketball hoop. Love you Amy
Allie, I hope your eyes and teeth get better soon! We love you!
Allie - I hope you are feeling better today and hope that you and Mommmy got some sleep last night!!
Love you!
Aunt Kristine xoxoxoxoxo
Aw, bless her heart!!!! I hope you had a better night last night! I hope the pink eye goes away soon!
I thought Abbie had pink eye a few days ago. Her eye was real watery and kinda "goopy" for a little while. It never really got pink, though. I hope it all gets better soon. And, I hope the sleeping issues get better. No fun! I can relate to those. I've decided to leave my kids in their cribs until they are literally crawling over and coming to me. :)
Post a Comment