Friday, March 7, 2008

Big Girl Bed



We bought Allie her big girl bed! I am so excited to finally be transforming her bedroom into our little girl's big girl bedroom. It was bittersweet tucking her into bed last night for the first time sleeping in it. She did perfectly and slept until 7:30 this morning. She still wakes up sitting up in her bed saying "mommy, hold you". Her real freedom will start when she can open the door by herself (she is still a bit too short to get a good grip to turn the doorknob). Our next step is to paint her room and get some color in there....then it will be on to getting the nursery ready! So much to do, so little time.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love your bed Allie and I wish I had one just like it. Have fun with your new bed I miss you alot.
Love Emily and mommy

Cristin Claire said...

That is the saddest thing ever.... I can't believe she's big enough to be in such a big bed! By the way- that bed is super cute! What color are yall going to paint her room?

royster family said...

I am aging at a rapid rate. I can't believe you are about to have two kiddos-that little booger is precious.