Monday, March 10, 2008

I spoke too soon....

So, Allie has been having a few issues adjusting to her new bed. It all started this weekend, when she started to get sick. She has been running a fever all weekend, and has not been sleeping well at all. Friday night Stephen and I were both up with her a couple of times. She kept saying "it hurts, my head". Since she didnt sleep well Fri. night she took a 4 hour nap on Sat! ANYWAY, I was hoping that she wasn't sleeping well because she wasn't feeling great, but she was not running a fever last night and I was up with her at 11:00 and then at 12:00. Hopefully, she will get used to her new bed soon and start sleeping through the night again. I was taking that for granted...I'm not used to getting up with her.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Poor Allie We hope you are feeling better real soon, it is no fun being sick. But Don't worry Bethany she will get used to soon. It took Emily only abot a week to get the hang of her big girl bed after we took the crib down. Love you guy AMY

The Roper's said...

Cute bed and I hope that Allie gets to feeling better soon. I bet she'll get used to her bed really fast. Good Luck!

Tracy Williams said...

Glad Allie is feeling better! Don't worry...she will get used to it soon and love her new bed! It took Addy a little bit, but now she loves it!