Thursday, March 20, 2008

23 weeks ultrasound


We were not able to get a good look at the baby's heart last visit, so we had another ultrasound today. Everything checked out great...and baby is growing! He/she weighs 1.6 lbs....which they tell me the baby is in the 75th percentile for weight. We've got a big one! Heartrate was 153. We got a pretty good profile shot today and I think the picture of the legs crossed is sweet. I am definitely growing too....I had to take a couple short breaks during the ultrasound...the pressure of the baby laying flat on my back was making me a bit naseaus. I was thankful to hear the dr. say my weight gain is looking good too (16 lbs.). I feel like I have gained quite a bit already.

2 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I love the legs crossed picture, Bethany. That's sweet. Glad everything is going good. I can't wait to find out what it is. You're keeping everybody in suspense, aren't you??? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany! This is going to be a big baby!!! You are too cute in the other pics. I had gained at least 50 lbs by now! =) Do you have a feeling on what the baby is? I do!! Well...just from the ultrasound pics. Ella wants to play with Allie everytime I look at your blog. She doesn't understand that you are too far away!
Tiffany Baker