I posted a bit ago the different baby names that we were talking about. I think we have decided on Gabriel Douglas for a boy.....and Tessa (Rose?) for a girl. Stephen says he wants to "lock in" Gabriel, but wasn't quite ready to do the same for Tessa. So, these might change. I'm thinking these days we are having a boy. Our good friends David and Lindsey just had a baby boy, Nico. He is the cutest little thing I've seen. I'm convinced this next wave of babies are all going to be boys.
I think Allie is starting to understand a little better what is going on in my belly. She likes to kiss my belly and say "hey baby". She likes to talk about going to the dr. with mommy to hear the baby's "heartbeep". Too cute.
1 comment:
Awe, what precious names! Now will you call him Gabe if it's a boy? And I LOVE the name Tessa Rose.... fits your style perfectly!
Post a Comment