
Our bedtime routine with the kids consists of a book (or two or three depending on the length), a song (or two or three....), and a prayer.
Recently, Allie has discovered the art of song writing. She sang me this song the other night (yes I had pen and paper in hand to document it).
It goes a little something like this, in the sweetest little girl voice you can imagine:
"When it's glowing and everybody comes out to play.
They will go where the mermaids live.
When the sun goes down, fireflies come out.
Go to bed and close your eyes, go to sleep, with your fluffy pillow.
Stars are glowing and everyone goes to bed.
Before its dark we play wrestle with our daddy. Mommy and daddy tuck me in and
mommy snuggles."
8 comments:
Wishing you only the sweetest of dreams on your fluffy pillow Princess. I love you.
Pappy says he can hardly wait to hear what the G-man comes up with. Something tells him it won't be nearly as sweet!
I just got teary...
So sweet.
That is soooo sweet :) Beautiful little girl you have there.
This is Maw Maw
Given a few lyrics and I believe we have a hit!!! It certainly is a hit with the grands!! Love her!!
How precious!
Allie, I love your song and can not wait to here more. I miss you Emily
Post a Comment