Thursday, February 10, 2011

One step forward, two steps back

179 copy soft copy


Oh my.

Potty training G isn't fun.

He is doing well. Really. I put his undies on this morning and he told me when he had to go...and he went. To the gym and back he did awesome. No accidents and he went for me at the Y as we were leaving. The child has eaten his weight in gumballs the past 3 days.

Then we get home and he has 2 accidents. UGH! One which spread all down his leg while I pulled his pants off. Sorry if I'm grossing you out...I won't get my feelings hurt if you quit reading.

I know its a process, and a hard one for kids to conquer. Equally so for us parents! This is hard!

Good news is G is our last kid. I'm just gonna suck it up for the next few weeks and know once this is behind me, we are done potty training for-ev-er!

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Both of you are doing great. Keep your chin up, momma...he'll be 16 in the blink of an eye. (And most likely, angry with you about this post.) :) Heehee!

Life in Color said...

It's only day three Mama, he'll get there.