Thursday, February 10, 2011

To look or not to look?

040 copy

038 copy


My brother in law came for a visit.

Fun fact for ya....he's a model! Well, he used to be. I admit his portfolio is quite impressive. Unfortunately his short dabble with modeling began and ended with robo-pong. I wish those photos were still on the web. They made our very own Uncle C look like a ping pong pro.

Anywho...we love us some Uncle Chris.

I like to treat Uncle Chris like he is my 2nd blood brother. (See Ben, you aren't the only one I pester).

Uncle Chris and I differ on....a few things in life.

One being these photos above that I took of him. To look or not to look? In his brief venture with modeling he learned to avoid looking directly into the lens. In the first photo he was looking right above my camera. I'm okay with that...some of the time. But, I like a good lens stare too.

Whatdya think?

4 comments:

Life in Color said...

Look. Definitely.

Josh said...

First, I have to admit I didn't notice the difference until I read the article. Second, you don't totally disappear in the age of the internet. Follow this... https://picasaweb.google.com/joshua.a.graham/MyPictures#

Life in Color said...

Way to go Josh, Robo Pong lives.

chicken said...

Ahh...Robo Pong!
Regardless of the look or not look? We can all agree on the love for one C...P...
I don't know if everyone is as lucky to have such a wonderful extended family...but I sure am glad that I am! My boys love C and S...and remind me of them on a regular basis! Currently, with the voice changing and the hormones, P reminds me of S...not S now...but S then.
I am also thankful that we will get to see you all much more often!...But that isn't what you asked, huh?