Monday, January 31, 2011

Crafty and dueling siblings

001 copy

We have been loving us some craft time in the Patton household lately and have quickly depleted our craft supplies. I feel a trip to Hobby Lobby coming soon.

Above are some masks the kids made with foamy paper (don't know the techincal name), crayons and bendaroos.

Allie wanted to make a butterfly and G wanted to be a mean bear.

032 copy

My kids have reached the age where all they do is fight. I get worn out playing referee all day.

However, I managed to catch the dueling siblings in a sweet moment the other day. It only lasted for...maybe 1o seconds....but long enough for me to document with a photo.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Emily got the butterfly Allie made her and she is going to make her a special valentine. Thanks for the craft Allie, Emily loved it. We miss you and Gabe.

The Roper's said...

Oh I wish that you were still in Crieve Hall!!! Let me know when you are making a trip to Huntsville we will have to go then also!!! Miss ya'll....and so enjoy keeping up through your blog.