
G is two. And terrible.
He has a very sweet, fun, silly side to him. But lately, I feel like I'm seeing more of the terrible come out in him.
Because of his behavior (tantrums thrown for not getting to push a button, having to share something with his sister, being looked at wrong, etc...) we have started taking away "things".
Things being his favorite snugnuts and stuffed animals...which we display front and center on the mantle in the family room where he is constantly reminded there are consequences to his behavior.

This was the scene when G woke from his nap and remembered he did not have his snugnuts. He sat in his bed carrying on like this for about 45 minutes until he finally calmed down.
I love my boy. But he is more of a challenge for me compared to his sister.
The snugnuts and monkey were returned to Gabe the following morning.
Judging from the past couple of days, I don't anticipate these things to be in G's possession very long. For once, I'm hoping I am wrong.
8 comments:
Good luck honey. It's a hard life without your snugnuts.
Pop
A man without his snugnuts is like a day without sunshine. I love that little boy.
I'm right there with you, Bethany. Arden is such a sweetie, but sometimes I swear the devil comes out of her! I hope they both grow out of it soon :) Gotta love the terrible twos!
Bless him!!
Bless it!!
I feel you! My boy is much more of a challenge than my girls...most days. It does get better, though! I'm thinking the girls will become more of the challenge eventually...like the teenage years. :) Hang in there!
I just like that everyone says snugnuts! I feel your pain, but PROMISE that it gets better...just ask you mother in law...the words of wisdom she gave me when Patrick turned out to be a girl? "Little girls are sweet...but little boys LOVE their momma!"
Here's hoping to some peaceful days and snugnut nights!
XO
It's Just a tiny baby!! Bless my sweet baby boys heart! Hopefully, he will turn the corner soon, like TOMORROW??? Hang in there mommy!
With Lots of Love,
Maw-Maw
Post a Comment