Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Allie

xmas 2010 402 copy1

My little girl turns 5 today. 5!!! Unbelievable!

My little girl also starts her first day of preschool here in Hickory today. She is super excited to finally meet and get to play with new friends.

My little girl is finally getting her very own pet today for her birthday present. A fish. I asked her earlier if she got a fish what she would name it. Her response, "If it is a goldfish, I will name it gold fish. If it is a purple fish, I will name it purple fish".

Happy Birthday my sweet Allie. You are loved. Forever!

8 comments:

Life in Color said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! We love you & miss you bunches.

Judy H. said...

Happy Birthday Allie

Allyson said...

Happy Birthday Allie! Cole's bday is only two weeks away too. I cannot believe how fast they grow!!

Tim Logan said...

Happy Birthday Allie,
You are growing up too fast. Pop's number one fun thing to do is to play with Allie and Gabe. Don't tell Mommy or Maw Maw that I have more fun with you.
I love you,
Pop

Marla Logan said...

Allie,

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY!!!! You are truly a Gift from God! You have so blessed our lives. No matter the age you will always be my sweet girl!!

Love you today and always.
Maw-Maw

chicken said...

Of course she would name it Gold fish if it were a gold fish. Jeesh. Why over complicate things?

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Love and miss you!!

Lindsey said...

SO HARD TO BELIEVE!!! Happy Day to you all!!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Allie, we can not believe you are 5 today. You are growning up so fast. We can not wait to see pictures of your fish. We love you very much.