Not only does she have a blog that she calls, "a burden", but she now has two blogs that will "burden" her. I had to call and give her a hard time about this on skype this morning.
Blog #2 is titled "Project 365". Basically, you post a picture a day for one glorious year! As a photographer, it will make you challenge yourself and think outside of the box to put up different interesting images every day.
As I sat this afternoon thinking of all the housework I should be doing, I decided to instead pick up my camera...and for once, NOT photograph my children. This was hard. They are my staples and constant subjects on my memory card.
Not today.
Here is my subject today.
My Piano.

I think I might just try Project 365....
....who am I kidding. I'm far from retired!
(love ya S! Really!)
2 comments:
Cool picture...I think you ought to go for the 365. I wouln't want to be the only crazy one in the family!
I will just agree that you will never be the only crazy one in the family...I won't commit to anything 365 like...I had to start writing in a journal, because I outted myself on here...and frankly, NO ONE should be exposed to some of my thoughts...
Can't wait to see what you two are up to for the next year!
Post a Comment