Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Check out our little cowboy. I have a confession...I wasn't planning on getting the kids halloween costumes this year (I know, pretty pathetic). However, my mom found this adorable cowboy hat, Gabe was given the overalls as a baby present (thanks Tuckers), so my resourceful self only had to spend .99 on a bandanna. Allie's costume was free...kind of. She wore it last year for Halloween. It is a size 18 months!!!!!!!! The shirt is a little onesie unbuttoned under the skirt. Allie was timid at first, but once the sugar kicked in....she was literally running circles around me singing "Ring around the Rosie".


Giddy-up purple pony.


"Take us to the candy".
Ruthie and Allie.
Different small groups from church are responsible for their trunk or treat set. I didn't realize how elaborate some of the stations are. They had Plinko, Willie Wonka (see below), a huge Operation game, fire trucks, tractors dumping candy in wheel barrels, etc...

Allie and little oompa-loompas.











5 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! I LOVE your little cowboy! :)

Tim Logan said...

Wagon Train Ho!
Pop

Zach and Kim said...

I love their outfits. And yall had Plinko, I love that game!

Cristin Claire said...

They look so cute! I'm glad you decided to dress them up!!!

Emily said...

Allie & Gabe
you both look so cute, I hope you haad fun at trunk or treat. My church does that also and It is so much fun. I am getting so excited to see you, and to play dollies with you Allie.
I love you Emily