
Look at him! Our little man is growing up already. He likes to stand now...with help of course. What a lucky woman I am to have these special, little and big, men in my life.
This past weekend we had our friends, Rob and Stephanie over for dinner. Their son, Zac, is the one on the right. He is 6 months old and Gabe is 3 months. I have a feeling these two are going to grow up being buds.
Gabe needs to borrow some of Zac's Rogaine.

...still upset he has a bald melon.
3 comments:
That is too precious! Hopefully they will be lifelong friends.
Don't worry Gabe I think that bald is a good look for you. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. Love Amy, JR, and Emily
Girl, that picture of Gabe on the bed looks just like you. I know everyone keeps saying he looks like Stephen but that pic looks like a mini Bethany.
Em
Post a Comment