Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Talking Gabe

I've been trying for awhile now to get Gabe to perform for the camera. He has definitely found his voice. He now squeals and laughs when he's excited. Here is a little taste of him talking. (Just ignore me being bossy in the beginning of the video......)

4 comments:

Gayla said...

Too cute!!! He is growing so fast.

Tracy Williams said...

Aw, I can't wait to hold that little boy! Has he learned to say, "Fun Aunt Tracy" yet? Don't worry, it will come.

royster family said...

just when I think I am so over having another baby, I see something like this and I want to do it all over again! He is SOOO cute!

I hear you on my kids getting so big! It is so depressing! This has literally been my favorite year with them. I wish I could freeze time! I remember vividly when YOU were in 6th grade like Savannah!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to meet that cutie! See you guys soon!