Here is our little man posing with the pumpkins. I'm hoping he is our child that likes to be photographed. Allie never smiles on command.
See what I mean? She would rather be doing anything but having her picture made.
Allie and I on the hayride (there were no bales of hay, so I guess its just a tractor trailor ride). Regardless, she lasted all of about 1 minute before she started crying saying she didn't want to ride.
6 comments:
Hey girl. Looks like you had a great time. BTW...where exactly is Stewarts Farm? We've been wanting to find a place to take Adam to this year and I saw where you and Rachel both went there so I figure it's nearby. If you could post a response and give me some kind of direction that would be great.
Great pictures! The splinter post made me laugh :)
Tonya - Stewart Farms is in the boonies....Enoree, SC to be exact, but worth the drive. The people were so friendly and the pumpkin patch was huge and mums were big. They also had local honey, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, etc...We live in Powdersville and took 185 toll road and it didn't take too terribly long. Here is the link with directions...hope this helps.
www.stewartfarms.net/directions.htm
Thanks Bethany!
The kiddos are cute as always! I can't wait to see them in their Halloween cosumes.
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment