Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Praise Band

Most of you know I play the piano...I had an audition tonight for my churches praise band. I was asked to start coming every Wednesday to practice, so it looks like I made the cut. I think once I learn the songs (and find an earpiece that will stay in), I should be on rotation to play once a month. I am SO excited. It was so much fun tonight to mess around with the music and play along with a band. When I say band, it's a band with guitars, bass guitar, drums, keyboard and singers. The music is contemporary Christian...and they are good. So, I am honored to get to be a part of it. I will keep you know when I play my first Sunday.

6 comments:

Amanda K. said...

Congrats!!! What church is it? Maybe I'll come and hear ya sometime : )

Tonya said...

Congratulations! I think that is wonderful! Good luck with the practices. Would love to hear you play sometime.

Bethany Patton said...

We go to Grace Church (Powdersville location) off of River Rd. You guys should come check it out, we love it there!

The Roper's said...

Wow! I did not know-you are one talented gal!! Hope ya'll are doing good-Gabe's video is too cute.

Nanny Tucker said...

Congratulations!! I am so very proud of you & you should be proud of yourself! I love praise bands & listen to WayFM most of the time.
Take care & Love you!
Theresa

Lindsey said...

I hope it's the Sunday we are there! Good job, B!!!