
As I was tucking Allie in bed tonight, she leaned over to hug and kiss me and said, "mommy, I love you too much". I will have to admit there was a moment tonight right after dinner when I had to close my eyes and take myself to another place...away from Allie barking orders at me left and right, and away from my squirmy, tired, fussy Gabe. Hearing your little girl say "I love you too much" makes it all better!
6 comments:
Isn't it funny how you want to run for the hills one minute, then within a few minutes they do something to melt your heart. That is so sweet, we miss you guys and can not wait to see you. When do you think you are coming north????
That is so sweet. I'm sure you'll remember that moment forever :) See you guys soon! Can't wait!
I absolutely love when rollins out of the blue tells me something like that. Life can get so hectic and stressful, but the words of a 3 year old can make everything so much better.
Too sweet and so true!!
She is too sweet, almost makes me ready to have one of my own...wait who's kidding who here.
I love all of your pictures, they are too precious. Such a pretty family!! Hope you guys are doing wonderful!
Such a sweetie. I can't wait to see that girl in a few days!
Post a Comment